Monday, February 7, 2011

she is beautiful...





Meet Logan's sister Des!  I took these maternity pics of her FOREVER ago... and of course since I have little motivation in me I just barely got them edited and handed over to her.  I am such a slacker!  

Des is due to have her baby this Tuesday and if she doesn't go by Friday her Doc is gonna induce her!  So the selfish side of me really really hopes that she doesn't have baby Azlynn before Friday only because: 

1 - Larkyn and I are both sick with horrible colds 
&
2- Logan will be in Arizona until Thursday night
 (I know I know... I normally wouldn't wish such misery upon someone... but given the circumstances I'm gonna!  muahahaha!!)

Des is probably one of my closest friends.  She is also one of Larkyn's most favorite people.  After Logan and I had Larkyn, Auntie Des made it a point to always come over to our house to visit, check on Larkyn or just play with her.  What little girl doesn't love this?!?  Anytime we have needed a last minute baby sitter Des has always offered... and I mean last minute! It helps that she literally lives right around the corner from me!  I am sure I will be returning this favor soon... and I am sooo looking forward to it!  : )   Des has an amazing eye for detail (I have used this talent many times during photo shoots!), she has a relaxed personality, she is honest with me... this I love, and she is just herself. 

Des - Thank you for being such an awesome friend, sister-in-law, aunt, neighbor.... what else??  LOL.  

Love ya!  Can't wait to meet little sassy pants Azlynn! 

1 comment:

Desirae Nicholas said...

Holy cow I haven't gotten on your blog in forever! Thanks for the extremely nice post!!! This is what family is suppose to do :) Love ya lady!!