Tuesday, February 15, 2011

heart attack...

So... 
Logan and I aren't very BIG into Valentines
We usually don't go to dinner... we tried this a couple times when we were first married and to me it's just not worth the crowd and the crappy service...
We never buy each other anything..  I usually pick up a bag of chocolate kisses and call it good!
AND I don't expect flowers from Logan 
{i know... we are so lamo}
BUT...
THIS YEAR...
I decided to SURPRISE Mr. Logan..

Muahhahahahahaha!


HAHAHA!
I am so funny sometimes... this totally threw him off!  
I was so nervous that he was going to wake up... YES I went out into the cold at 5:45 AM!   
YOWZA that's early!!  

I had a blast cutting out all of my amazing hearts ... oh... and the card I got Logan was hilarious...

Must be age appropriate to keep reading... :)
eh hem... it said...

YOU
+
ME
+
NAKED
+
CHOCOLATE SAUCE
THE PERFECT VALENTINES!

Then I of course had to spice it up even more on the inside... All I am gonna say is that it might or might not have included "Clive" & "Julianna" 
{Anyone watch Modern Family??}  

Ha.HA.Ha!

I am so glad I got to spend the day with my 2 favorite Valentines!  


2 comments:

Lindsi Jo said...

The girls and I did give James a Heart Attack on the basement door. I cut out the hearts and let Brooklyn color them... They loved it! No way did I get up that early though... I did it while he was down working.

Amy said...

Super cute....and YES we know Clive & Julianna!! Love Modern Family!!! Jordan is totally Phil. Miss You!