Monday, February 21, 2011

record: 104

Sometimes Sundays can feel so long...
I know!  Call me a sinner for saying such words!!

This past Sunday {yesterday} Logan and I were feeling like bums and that we needed to "spice" things up a little, BUT not too much!  :) 
So we made up a game... 
Butt Ball! 
Ok that sounds so inappropriate!  
AND I am sure we are not the first ones to do this... OR maybe we are... ??

So we sat on the floor about 8 feet apart
our goal: see how many times we can hit the ball to each other without it touching the ground -  
{goal:100} 

You know we  really are only 5 year olds!  Our bodies have just aged very poorly... but shh! 

Ok... so we started the game.  I have to admit this was harder than I thought it was going to be!  It took us probably a good solid 30 minutes of trying and me goofing off of course before we actually REACHED OUR GOAL... BUT  we exceeded our goal and made it to 104!!  
HOORAY!!

Here are the rules in case anyone might want to try this intense game of BUTT BALL! 

1- sit on the ground at least 8 feet apart, but I wouldn't go further than 10 ft people sheesh you dare devils
2-  YOU MUST stay on your butt - you can reach, go back and forward, but the BUTT must stay planted
3- the ball has to stay in the air... if it touches the floor back to #1
4- You can play the ball off of furniture as long as it hasn't touched the floor
5- no double hits
6-  be insanely goofy and laugh a LOT!  I normally don't get all goofy until past 8:30 BUT I was extremely exhausted from the weekend so my goofiness came on a bit early SO I have made this a rule!  muahahaha!
7 - HAVE FUN!

I know most of you are probably too mature to try this game... 
but if you DO please let me know how it goes!
 

2 comments:

The Studes said...

whats with the picture? it confuses me =)

love birds and a few chicklets said...

its a pic of a ball... we used larkyn's big ball to play the game!