Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wanna model...

I have an itch...

I need to shoot a wedding... a bride... or both...

Until I book something I'm lookin' for a model... someone unique and not afraid to be in front of the camera. 

What I am lookin' for...  edgy, vintage, cowgirl, 50's, red, accessories, one of a kind...

Where I want to go... a field or an orchard...

I want lose hair, preferably lose curls... maybe pinned to the side. 

I honestly dont care if  you are a new bride or a bride who has been married for 10 or more years that can still wear that magical dress...  I want to photograph YOU! 

If you are too afraid to contact me and know someone lookin' for free bridals or bridals they never got... PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY! 

If you are interested please please please email me at haylielynphoto@hotmail.com or if you are one of my close friends just call.. 

Depending on the response maybe I will offer 2 shoots... All on me folks!

2 comments:

Lindsi Jo said...

I would LOVE to do this but I couldn't fit into my wedding dress with just having had Kenidi. I HATED my bridals,,, they turned out so blah and boring. I would do it over again if I could!

The Studes said...

cute new pish posh logo!