Tuesday, March 23, 2010

prayers needed...

A couple hours ago I got a call from my mom... then my sister in law...

My oldest brother Nathan just got a job offer in South Carolina...  Wait?  What??

So... for those of you who don't know... He is my only sibling that lives near me... the rest {5} are in Florida.  He is the father of 2 of my nieces.  These little girls mean more to me than they will ever know.  They currently reside in Syracuse, UT...  which isn't too far and even with them this close we don't get to see them as often as I would like.  He is the husband to my sister in law Laura...  Who I absolutely adore.  I wish more sister in laws were as easy going as she is ;) 


Here is a picture of Maia and Leah holding Larkyn when she was 5 days old. 

While I was on the phone with my sister in law I was fighting back the tears... the thought of them being on the other side of the country just breaks my heart. 

They are flying there tomorrow to scope out the area...

Obviously I hope the best for them.  I only want them to be happy and honestly Nathan, my brother, he works hard and he deserves a lot.  He deserves to get a great job, doing something that he loves, getting paid what he is worth. 

Why do I ask for the prayers...  ??

Well, the prayers are actually for me... I know I am selfish.  =)  Just Kidding.  I just pray that things will work out for the best for them...  and for me... I know I know selfish. 

I know that whatever is meant to happen will...

I just hope that Nathan's current boss will be able to see how valueable he is and will decide to counter offer his current offer on the other side of the country. 

We find out in a week or so... 


No comments: