Thursday, March 18, 2010

my latest obsession...

Ok folks I need everyone's attention NOW!!!

I am slightly obsessed with my house, fabric, texture, color... anything funky. 

Well my bff Amy {that one is for you ;)} found this on a blog that we both now officially stalk



It's wall paper people!! 

I am in love with this... ever since Amy told me about it... I feel like all of my thoughts are being controlled by this beauty

I need feedback and I need lots of it stat!!!!  My hubalub is trying to put an x-nay on this project of mine... WHY WHY WHY??? 

Do you like this as much as me? 


4 comments:

Lindsi Jo said...

Here is the opinion. I love the textured wallpapers that are out and I definitely think that they would be a lot of fun..... in a small area. Here's the thing... wallpaper is expensive, a lot of work to put up, and quite often you get sick of it really quickly. Another downer, if it is in an area that kids are in, they will tear it up if they see an edge. However, you could do it on wood panels or an accent wall and bring it into a room.... or just be ready to live with it for a long time because it is NO fun to take down.

Jenna said...

Lucky! I want a best friend...
At my hair place they have the most gorgeous wallpaper. It's a brown and cream with a great paisley pattern. I have been thinking about doing a lil bit of wallpaper on one wall in my kitchen (mostly because it will be a while before we re-do our kitchen, and there is old wallpaper there anyway + wood paneling. Awesome) Anyway, I say go for it. Try it out in one spot first and see if it grows on you. Like one wall or something. It looks really cute, and bright and fun.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I really like it! Wallpaper in bathrooms is really big right now, from what I've seen at home shows & in magazines. I think that's because bathrooms are usually small places & wallpaper looks best in small amounts. Good luck deciding! I usually just follow my gut with things like this. If I love love LOVE it, chances are I will still be okay with it a few years down the road.

Unknown said...

I know you really don't need my opinion since I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!! If I could sneak the debit card past my hubby, this beauty would already be shipping to my home. DO IT!!!