Monday, March 15, 2010

it's official...

We have a crawler!  Larkyn decided it was time to start crawling this past Saturday night... you have no idea how ecstatic I am! 

Well for the most part anyway...

I will be completely honest...  I was starting to feel like I was doing something wrong as a mother.  The doctor made me feel weird with his comments about Larkyn not crawling and then I was getting a lot of pressure from other people. 

My house is not baby proofed at all!  I have a lot of stuff that is at her level that I am sure she will be getting into and probably destroying...  {sigh...} 

Here are a couple pictures we took before she decided to get mobile on Saturday night. 


these 2 are my little world!  look at how cute they are!!  My handsome hubalub and his baby girl!



so there is one more kissy kissy picture that I didn't post... I would but some of you might gag...  Larkyn put her entire mouth around my lips and it looks like we are making out!  Oh my... its hilarious!! 

If you notice her nose... a couple weeks ago she got her first battle wound!  I will have to do a post on that later!  That was a rough week. 

No comments: