Monday, October 19, 2009

Ma Ma

So last night we were at my sister in law's house for Japanese night...  and lo and behold Larkyn said "ma ma".  That is right people... right on her 20 week mark she has spoken her first real word!  I am so proud right now.  Yes Logan is a little upset that it wasn't dada first.. but at least I won this one.  He got her to laugh and felt his proud moment.. and this one is MINE  - muahahaha!  (that is my scary laugh)

Today my eyes have been opened to what it feels like to either have twins or more then one small child at home.... AND kudos to all of you moms that do this everyday.  I have been watching one of my neighbors little boys who is 1 year old and he is a hand full.  I have been running around like a crazy woman for the last few hours and I am exhausted.  So I would like to give a shout out to ALL of my friends and other women out there who are raising more then one small child right now.  YOU ROCK!!

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay for Larkyn saying Mama first! Connor said Mama first, but then Aiden & Cohen said Dada first. Mike & I are keeping score and right now he is winning. I guess that means I have to have another child. :)