Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love this time of year...


We had our family pictures taken by Amy Twitty this past weekend... And looky how cute we are! lol.
Larkyn is 4 months old now - WoW the time flies. Looking back... One year ago on the first day of fall (09.22.2008) was the day that I found out I was pregnant with Larkyn. It was a Monday morning and as soon as I had the results I cried tears of joy. I remember thinking "I have wanted to be a mom for so long" then I said a little prayer and asked Heavenly Father to look out for us and asked him to bless me with the capability to have a healthy baby. I wasn't planning on telling Logan right away.. but decided to tell him that night... I get way too excited about things :). We decided to announce the pregnancy at Logan's dads 50th birthday - that was also unexpected and the only reason we did was because my mom threatened to spill the beans for us. LOL.
I really do love this time of year tho. I know we all complain about the cold weather because by the time March rolls around it feels like its been an eternity since feeling the warm sun. I love being able to layer my clothes (fall fashion is soo much fun), I love the colors, I love the scents, I love love love Halloween... This is by far my favorite holiday. I love getting ready for Thanksgiving and black Friday. You better believe I go every year! This year will be our 5 year anniversary on black Friday.. and I am going to be dog tired!
I know I say I want to do better with blogging, but I haven't - DARN. So here is a quick update.... I quit my job the beginning of September.. YEAH. I have been getting ready for the womens show Nov 6-7 at the south towne expo center. I had a few shoots this past weekend... I will try to post those soon. I am very busy between Larkyn and everything else going on. Logan's boss just bought him a 07 Chevy Silverado. And for that we are extremely grateful. We will finally be getting rid of the red bomber... YeAh!! His work has finally slowed down some so he is enjoying his break. YES people... believe it or not Logan does work hard :)
Happy Fall Everyone!!

3 comments:

Kariann said...

CUTE picture!! It turned out so so so good!! Larkyn is even smiling!!!:)

Lindsay and Mike said...

That picture is so stinkin' cute! Amy does such a great job!

Meghan and Tyler said...

I love the family picture. Larkyn is so cute. Last time we saw you guys she slept for most of the time so we didn't REALLY get to see her. She is a cutie. Hope life is going well for you guys!