Monday, October 12, 2009

Giggles & Wiggles

Larkyn finally shared her adorable giggle with us last night at my moms! YeAh! I honestly thought my heart melted. We were begining to worry because she never really tried to laugh... except the weird inhale that she would do... lol. I am sure some of you have heard it. Logan thought that would be his protection when she turned 16.. but little did he know that she had this cute laugh tucked away. Yep his heart definitely melted too... she has him wrapped around her little finger.

Larkyn is 19 weeks old.. and gets bigger and cuter everyday. She is a bit sassy tho and I think we could be in some double trouble with this.

She loves to grab her feet. Last weekend I went into her room Saturday morning and she had both of her feet in her hands! And she can almost crawl... I think a couple times she faked me out by crawling a little bit, but now she hangs out on her tummy and arms watching the world around her!

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Nothing better in this whole world than hearing your baby laugh for the first time!