Thursday, March 10, 2011

is it time to update your hair style....


I believe it is!!  
Highlights... cut... a whole new do... SHE IS FOR YOU!

Let me just say that Kariann is AWESOME and totally rocks at cutting and coloring hair!
I don't think I have ever been happier... she actually listens to what I tell her!! : )

My hair style is kind of blah right now... but I am in the process of growing it out and making it even.  A few years ago my hair was pretty much slaughtered and I am not kidding when I say it is STILL recovering!! 

Anyway... like I said... Kariann is awesome, she will listen to you, and she will give her EXPERT advice on what she thinks will look good! 

GO SEE HER and GET IN ON March's offer! 

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Finally got a few minutes to check up on blogs. Just wanted to say that your preggo belly is super cute & you do NOT look like you are having twins! That's what I looked like at 18 weeks pregnant & I was only carrying one child! Sooooooooooooo not fair! ;)

Kariann said...

You're so great!! Love ya tons!!