Friday, March 18, 2011

photo friday: my girls

  
Thanks to my lovely sister in law I am now apart of Photo Friday!
Hooray!!
 
Can you tell Larkyn is super excited??  She is such an outdoors kid and this was the face she got when she saw ALL the kiddos out playing today!  
I love this girl SO much!
 
Ok... so the sickest funniest thing just happend... 
Freaking Larkyn has been in the room playing on my bed while I have been working on this post.  {don't worry our computer is in our room now}  She comes over to me and tells me she needs to go potty.  So we stripped her down {for some reason she has to be completely naked to go potty!}, then she was just running around naked and free, she finally went into the bathroom and I heard her sitting on the potty and didn't think much about it.  Well within about 15 seconds I hear... "mommy poo poo".  So naturally I go to investigate and there she was standing in the bathroom {thank goodness} by a pile of poo!  She peed on the potty, but for some strange reason decided to poo on the floor.  What in the world!!!  
 
Below are some ultrasound pictures from 2 weeks ago when I was 23 weeks.  
I am still in shock that in about 12 weeks I am going to have 3 little girls!  
I have had some of my friends asking me if I am ok because I seem off lately... 
I honestly just think that it's because I have so much on my mind ALL the time.  Emotionally it's been a lot to take on.  Obviously I am SO excited that we were chosen to have twin girls but I often worry about how Larkyn will handle the shock, how I will have so much love for so many girls {I know I will, it's just hard to imagine, ya know?}, I worry if I will be able to be the best mom for so many girls to look up to.  Plus I think that I want everything to be so perfect when they get here and so my thoughts have also been on preparing everything in the home.  Anyway... Here they are.  
 
OH! For those of you who don't know yet...
We have chosen 2 names...
1 - Oaklee Jane
2 - Carea McKinley {its pronounced Cuh-Ray-Uh}
:) 
 
Logan has been worried about someone stealing one of the names... but I just don't care anymore.  I figure... No one in our families are expecting, and we aren't planning on living in our current ward forever lol.   


5 comments:

The Painted Parlor said...

That's awesome! We all need to clean poo piles at least once to be an official mom! Haha. I see the little turquoise table in the background, cute! I'm sure you're nesting and stressing about getting EVERYTHING done before the babies come- I did the same thing and only expected one at time! Try to relax if you can ;)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Loving the poop story! I love the babies' names & they look adorable already! Sorry you have so much on your mind right now. It will all work itself out, just remember that.

Lindsi Jo said...

Totally have to laugh! The poo on the bathroom floor is nothing compared to having it smeared across the house in the carpet, Brooklyn did that at least a dozen times! Hopefully she doesn't have a ton of those.

Larkyn looks so cute in that picture!

I definitely understand how you feel about everything. Getting the house ready, getting baby stuff ready, mentally preparing & then we have to put our yard in also.... Lots going on! You will be amazing though!

Scott and Karin said...

Haylie...let me know if you need to be released! I know it's a lot! =) I'm just going to say that in the second ultrasound picture it looks like she has a bow on her head! (I know it's her hand...but still!)

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Thanks ladies! You are all so great!
Lindsay I am glad you like the names... I get a lot of weird looks when I tell people LOL. It's kind of funny!
Julie... Yes that is the little turquoise table!
Lindsi... Yes me and you can totally relate to eachother! So much to do... I just wish I had a week off of work and w/o a child to chase... I feel like I could conquer it all then! :)
Karin... Don't even think about releasing me! :) I will definitely let you know if I am feeling too overwhelmed tho!! :)