Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lets catch up shall we...

first things first...
I have been horrible about blogging about what is going on in my world! 

Why start now!  LOL! 

Check out little miss beauty below!  I work with her momma and I took these photos forever and a day ago and I am just getting caught up around here!  Whitney {the momma} makes some super cute tutus, belts, purses, and other accessories.  You can find them here
notice how well little miss Isabell is at blowing raspberries!  I swear every picture that is what she was doing... AND she didn't want to give up the pearl necklaces!  LOVE kids!! 



So my sister-in-law is super crafty!  I stole this from her blog {muahahaha}


I have always dreamed about fashion and understanding textiles.  In fact... I was going to attend FSU in my younger years and study fashion design and merchandising.  THEN I moved to Utah and not any of the universities around offered such a program!  Sham on them!  WELL NOW one of the community colleges does.... AND {drum roll please}

 I am going to enroll part time!  HOORAY!  So to kick things off I am considering entering this contest. 

Thanks Nemiha for the heads up! 

1 comment:

Lindsi Jo said...

WOW... that is awesome! I always thought it would be fun to be a fashion designer but I can't stand sewing clothes :) I can't wait to see what you come up with... if you ever need a person to play on, you can come my way :)