Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy Time...


This is probably one of my favorites from this shoot!  What beautiful girls!!  However, they were not the easiest to take photos of :) !!  Thank goodness for Lots and LOTS of fruit snacks and for the great entertainment {Logan}

I currently have 1 more opening for October!!  If you are interested please email me at haylielynphoto@hotmail.com or call me 801.390.2288

$150 - Family Session up to 6
$50 print credit
High Res. CD w / about 30 or 40 images
Any location within reasonable distance
up to 2 outfit changes


Depending on the weather we might be able to go into November!  But don't forget Christmas is just around the corner and you know what that means...
HOLIDAY CARDS!!

Also... things to look forward to

~ 1 blog - it is true... I cannot manage 3 blogs... I am a horrible blogger so I am having a merger ... woot woot! 

~ 2 Newborn sessions, 4 senior sessions, 2 families, sisters, and maybe some of US!!

~ GIVEAWAY: Thanks to everyone for all of your support!  Since everyone has been so generous this year and helping me build up my home businesses I will be offering 1 maybe 2 free giveaways in November for families who deserve to have pictures of their children done but might not be in the best situation to pay for them.  I don't think any family should go without pictures of their kiddos.  I will post more details as time gets closer... So check back for that!  


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute picture! We'll make it up there sometime for family pictures-I swear! It just might take us a while:)
Do you do gift certificates? My sis-in-law just had a baby and I think she would love some newborn pics, but won't be able to pay for them. Let me know!

Ann said...

Oh my gosh, heck and gosh! I love this picture! The girls went crazy too. I can't wait to see them all. Thanks for being so patient with my stinkers. They always are up to giving photographers a challenge. :)