Wednesday, September 15, 2010

summer storms...


I can't actually claim this one.... My wonderful hub-a-lub took this amazing photograph!  The only thing edited on it are the blacks!  Yes the oranges were captured that bright...  its amazing what aperature and speed can do for a great photograph. 

I loved all the summer stoms this year.  This is from July... remember those amazing thunder storms!  I loved every single one and I have no complaints. 

Summer of 2010 flew by... we have had lots of fun and have been super duper busy {as usual!!}  I am working on my summer catch up post with pictures and stories about everything that has been happening around here.  Its crazy how busy life gets!  Sheesh!

Amber this one is for you!  I know you love love love the sunsets and sunrises here in Utah.  Something that I love about you is that you really appreciate what you have been given and you are going to take advantage of every moment.  I can't wait for you to come home! 


No comments: