Thursday, August 26, 2010

More ties...

{ties}

I know these aren't the best pics in the world... but here we go.  Here are the ties I have made thus far!  I am open to custom orders as well.  If there is a certain fabric that you are looking for... call me!  I will gladly go on a hunt to get the fabric you have been dreaming of! 

Help me promote these babies!  I am currently selling these for $7.50 +sales tax {add s&h if you are far far away} If you are in the lehi, eagle mtn area... I am out an about enough that I can meet ya or bring them to ya! 

Serioulsy... you know you want one... or two... 

1                                                                     2                   

3                                                                    4       

5

6                                                                       7          

8                                                                           9

10                                                                          11

Larkyn was helpin' me with the photos!  What an excellent assistant!  I know right about now some of you are freaking out thinking I would sell you items that my daughter has handled with her ooie gooie fingers!  THINK AGAIN!  I am not that crazy!  When you make your purchase your items will be handled with the utmost care.  I cross my heart I would never never never sell you something that is dirty or has been handled by this little miss!  I still dont know why in some photos her hair looks so red!  I promise its not that red... some red in it, but not that bad.  I have to tell myself this to keep me sane! 

Lindsay...  don't judge this picture!  You better still be planning on saving Cohen for her!  :)  I still can't believe she is 15 months!  Where did the time go??

9 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Don't worry our arrangement is still firmly in place! Haha! She is a doll! Okay, I am in LOVE with tie #1. I need 3 of them. Connor is almost 8, Aiden is almost 5 & Cohen is 2, so I'm not sure what "tie size" that is for each of them. I'm sure you know better than me. Call me or email me if you have questions. I can come pick them up for you, or (if you're in the neighborhood) you could swing them by and I'll pay you then. Thanks! You're the best!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Okay, I just looked at the size on some of their other ties. Don't know if these sizes correspond with yours, but here they are: Connor is a 7, Aiden a 4 & Cohen a 2T. Does that help?

Jenna said...

You made them! I'll be calling you tomorrow. They are gorgeous! I want one, or two, or three probably!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Lindsay! That sounds great! I will get these ties to you next week. The sizes sound right. That is what I would have guessed, and I think your boys are at an average size... not too tall or too small! :)

Jenna I would love to talk to you!! Love ya girl!

Galbfam said...

I need a couple of these..... How do you order them?

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Hi Haylie. I found your blog link through Amy's. Cute blog! I will definitely need some ties, especially w/ boy #2 on his way. Would I pick out fabric to have one custom made? I'm thinking ahead for a cute tie for his baby blessing. And, of course the brothers will have to have matching ties!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Brittany - I would love to do custom orders! If you let me know what fabric you want I can get it and make them for ya! Congrats on BOY #2!!!! Email me at haylielynphoto@hotmail.com or call me 801.390.2288

Aimee said...

I love these ties! If I knew I was having a boy, I'd be all over them! You're so darned talented.

James and Jenny said...

I would love to order some of these ties! Can you e-mail me at jennylolson@yahoo.com

Thanks!!