Monday, May 24, 2010

sheesh it only took me long enough!


Ok so anyone who really knows me would know that I am secretly a wanabee cowgirl!  {minus the horse riding!}  I want a pair of cute cowgirl boots... I want property... I would love to have cows, sheep, ducks, and chickens for pets {not to eat!}

I have been dying to take cowgirl bridals FOR YEARS PEOPLE!   Since before my sister in law Jen got married!  It has always been on my mind... there were a few details that were left out... but Cassie didn't need them... her beauty spoke mounts of words!  I might have to call on her to model for me again! 

I never had bridals done...  this is something that I deeply regret.  I wish Logan and I would have spent more money on our photography.  PLUS photography has changed sooo much over the last 6 years its pheonominal!  Maybe if I was ever a size 4 again I will get some done for ole times sake!  Maybe Logan and I should just reinact our wedding day!  HA HA!  Thats a crazy thought!! 

Anywho... Thanks again Cassie!  You are a doll! 

2 comments:

Cassie Jae said...

Thanks again! You are so awesome Haylie!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute, cute, cute!