Friday, May 14, 2010

this never happens...



Anyone who knows Larkyn knows she is not a cuddly baby...  I did however catch her cuddling with Logan a few weeks ago after church.  What the heck?!?  I had to ask myself why she never cuddles with me... it was at that moment that I realized she misses her daddy.  Our lives are crazy busy right now and have been for the past monthish.  Logan working 2 jobs & me working part time officially {more on that to come} and then everything else I have been trying to put together with photography & pishposh stuff and all this craziness has led to her hardly ever getting to see her daddy.  It makes me sad... but its a sacrifice that we decided to make as a family in order to get out of debt completely! 

I have soo many things to blog about...
The first battle wound is still on my list, mothers day, Arizona, more bridals, Larkyns 1st year pics, newborns, new hair clips, new job,  and possibly the home makeover {that last one might be put on hold for a little while} I hope to start catching up this weekend. 

ON A SIDE NOTE...

I am offering family pictures for a super expensive an unbeatable price this summer.  $150 for family + 16x20 gator board enlargement + high res. CD + copy right release + any location {within reasonable distance}. 

If you or anyone you know is interested please send them MY way


2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So cute! The sacrifices you are making right now will be sooooo worth it in the long run! You really do feel like you are out of bondage!! Keep up the good work!

Danielle said...

I am sooo interested! I really want some new family pictures this summer. I'll let you know when we're up that way and hopefully you'll be able to make time for us!!