Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cheesecake Factory


For Desirae's bday we went to the Cheesecake Factory {yes this post is almost a month old... I am so far behind!!  And it didn't help that I couldn't find my camera charger!} Anyway...  We seriously love going here for dinner.  We don't go that often, but when we do go, Logan and I generally go all out! 

the girls {l-r: Des, Cindy, Jen}

the guys & Larkyn {l-r: Logan & Larkyn, Lance, Tom}

These guys just found out they are gonna have a baby in January!  Aren't they super cute together!  They are going to rock as parents!!  We are super excited for them...

I like big butts and I cannot lie :)

Tom this is exactly why we love you!  HaHa!


We were missing a few from the family: Declan, LJ, Nemiha & Avi... Hopefully next time we will all be there!

The End.

2 comments:

love birds and a few chicklets said...

I know I could have just included this on the post but I forgot...

Why can't my husband smile normal in a pic? I swear his name should be Chandler!

Jennifer Zollinger said...

I take some amazing pictures!!