Sunday, May 16, 2010

she's turning 1...

I need some help... I am getting ready to mail out the birthday invitations... and I dont know what photo I like best!  I am in a toss up between the 1st & 3rd... the rest were more to show off my stinkin's cute baby girl! 






I couldn't resist playing around with my filters!!  LOL!


 



Where has the last year gone??  I have NO idea!  She is so grown up and she is becoming a little girl and not soo much a baby anymore.  AWE it's  a tear jerker for sure!  She is so independent and sometime sooo hard headed that she drives me bonkers.... but how could I not love her!  Just look at that face!  She literally melts my heart almost daily! 

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Wow! It doesn't seem like it's been a whole year already?!? Wow! They are all cute pictures, but I think I vote for #3.

Traci said...

Holy cow she can't be that old already?!? She is so cute! I like all your pictures and I am sure you will enjoy every minute of her getting older!

Danielle said...

She is to die for!! All the pictures are so cute, but I especially like picture #3!

Desirae Nicholas said...

I choose #3 cause it shows her amazing blue eyes so vividly!

Lindsi Jo said...

def. #3...so precious!