Wednesday, April 7, 2010

hmmm

Ok Folks!  I am trying to make a decision and I really really really think your feedback will help influence me! 

Sooo... I have 3 blogs that I contribute to..

This one...

My photography blog...

And PishPosh mama...

The thought of consolidating this blog and my photography blog has been running rapid thru my brain. 

Obviously I am not sooo incredibly busy with photography that I post on that blog everyday. 

I think it would be nice to have both on one blog...
number 1: to help save me time {since I am officially going back to work... sigh}... number 2: it would be one less blog for everyone look at...
number 3: well... i thought I had a 3rd thought but it must have left my head

Anywho... Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

The Studes said...

I take it you don't have them all on one email account.. thats a shame is makes it easier

love birds and a few chicklets said...

No I do... I am just debating if I want to keep managing the photography one and this one separate.