Wednesday, April 21, 2010

finally spring!


This past Sunday we spent the day with grampa and gramma Studebaker {aka Logan's parents}

This photo was taken in their yard... they have so many plants..  maybe one day I will have a fabulous yard!  I posted a couple more on my photo blog!  Let me know what you think of them!

I was super excited to play around with my new lens. Be prepared to see some stunning bridals that are taking place this Saturday and then I have a newborn shoot comin' up as well! Can't wait!!
So Larkyn is getting so big!  AND you better believe I am thrilled to have warmer weather and get her out of the house!  I honestly think she was starting to go stir crazy. 



I can't decide if Larkyn is a mama's girl or a daddy's girl... she kind of goes back andforth.  Logan is so great with her and she completely adores him!  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful hub who works sooo hard to take care of our little family! 



We need to have some family pictures done!  This one will do for now! {even tho we all look sped}

Oh ps... I am planning Larkyn's bday party.  Any suggestions?  Should we have lunch along with cupcakes & ice cream??  I have never planned a bday party before... But I am super excited!  Once I get her invitations made I will for sure post one!  They're gonna be cute!!


6 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the pictures, you're so good!

Lindsi Jo said...

Your family picture looks awesome! We don't have one with Kenidi. I can't wait to see the bridals.

The Studes said...

I did get Avi's Jacket at target! how did you know? =)
I can never tell who she looks like more I think thats because I'm the mom.. lol

I love Larkyn's face in your family pic.. Hilarious

Lindsay and Mike said...

Has it been a year already??? WOW! Where did that time go? Happy b-day little miss Larkyn!

Christina said...

hahaha, I seriously love that you used the word Sped...hahaha still laughing. Oh how I miss you!

Meghan and Tyler said...

I love these pictures! I think Larkyn looks so much like Logan. What a cute little girl! I can't believe she is going to be 1, that is crazy! Also, congrats on the new job. I'm sure it has taken a lot of stess off of you. You are such a great mom. Larkyn is so lucky to have you. Can't wait to see more pictures.