Thursday, April 15, 2010

hiho hiho... its off to work I go!

So in case you haven't heard... I am a workin' mama again! 

Last week I accepted a job a Draper City {pretty much doing the exact same thing I did at Highland}.  I work in the mornings from 7 am to 1 pm.  I am pretty excited to work again and to have the extra money!  We all know anything extra makes a huge difference. 

To be honest I feel extremely grateful to have found a part time job so fast! {given a lot of people's situations that they are in and YES we are some of those people.} 

Last week Logan and I were discussing my new job and I think I shed a couple tears... only because its an answer to many prayers we have said over the last several months.  We definitely could use the relief financially. 

I started on Monday... today is Thursday.  This week has worn me right out!  I hope that my body and brain get use to the new schedule fast because I hate it when I feel like I am dragging. 


Some more great news... I bought a new lens today for photography!  YEAH!!  I am super excited to use it this weekend at a shoot.  YES I am still going to work on photography a lot and I need to sit down and plan the summer for pishposh mama.  Its gonna be a busy year! 

more posts to come...  recipes, motivation, and I will post some photos of my baby girl! 

lata!

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congrats on the job! I love working part time, because I still get to be a stay-at-home mom, but get a little time to talk to adults too. Best of both worlds if you ask me!