Friday, February 5, 2010

haylie lyn photography



yeah!  i have finally found a look that fits me!  this year i am going to be doing a lot of things different with photography.  i am in the process of creating an in home studio {it will be very small =) }  there will be lots of color and anything you!  i want to create better portraits of newborns, children, seniors, families, engagements, bridals, and groomals.  i am going to try to step away from the wedding scene for a while.  i am so excited about this.  be sure to tell your friends and families about me! 

i am also going to be offering some amazing deals... so be sure to watch this blog and my photography blog.  i will be offering mini sessions this spring, summer, fall, and probably a couple more times depending on the response that i get.  now, remember that with me you will get your digital files... after all that is what you want, right?  this way you will have the freedom to print wherever and whenever you want!  

also... i have been thinking a lot about a lot... =) and i really want to try to have an influence on all of you who read my blog... so i am going to offer my thoughts on: your home your masterpiece, glamour, starting each day with a purpose, lets get physical, and everything me {just tips and tricks to some of my weird hobbies and maybe some other things}.  hopefully i will have parts of that up and running sometime within the next week or so. 

that's all for now... have a great day!

No comments: