Monday, February 22, 2010

better late than never...


who ever would have thought that some of the rock my husband crushes at work could be used for facials?? 

we did these facials a couple weeks ago... it was fun and interesting to watch logan put this mineral mud on his face.  he was actually getting into it! 

its cool too because this stuff actually works!  while it was on my face i could feel my skin tightening up and then afterwards my skin tones seemed more balanced and you better believe my skin was super smooth!!  =) 

my inlaws went on a cruise to the southern carribean about a month ago and apparently some of the locals there use this stuff everyday and my father in law swears there was a 70 year old woman who looked like she was in her 40's! 

sign me up!! 

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Lol! Hmm...good to know. So where can I get some of that stuff?!

Lindsay and Mike said...

That hilarious! You guys look great!!

Emily and Derek said...

I want the recipe!!