Wednesday, January 6, 2010

new backdrops... yeah

I'm going to apologize in advance... these aren't the sharpest images... but they are cute. I had too much fun playing around then my battery died... darn battery. Can you believe Larkyn in 7 months old!?! Whoa how time flies!







So Amy and I went and got backdrops yesterday... yipee!  I am so excited for this year.  Now I just need that darn lens...  Let me know if you are intereted in having you pictures done.  I have pretty competitive prices and some great incentives. 

3 comments:

Meghan and Tyler said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! We are still in love with her cheeks. I love the new back drop. It is super cute. And once i start eating dairy again I'll have to try your recipe for the alfredo.

Danielle said...

a.dor.able.

Aimee said...

Sorry, I'm too distracted by the adorable baby to notice any backdrops. ;)
Aimee