Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Here's to...

Wow... 2009 was a year to remember!  Life gave us the greatest joys and the greatest stresses at the same time.  Don't get me wrong... I love Larkyn, I love being a stay at home mom, I love my husband who lets me do pretty much whatever I desire {which is a little bit of everything}, I love everything & everyone I have in my life.  I'd say that 2009 was the most humbling year that we have ever had as a family.  I have had to learn to put others first {which I haven't done in a long time}, I have learned to have faith that things will work out, I have learned that hard work is the only way out, I have cried more than ever, I have learned what true love is, I have swallowed my pride and accepted help, I have learned what it means to be a true friend, I have gained 60 pounds and only lost 50,  I hope that everything we have learned as a family stays with us. 

So here's to...
Being a GREAT wife & AMAZING mother
Getting out of Debt
Being a better Friend, Daughter, Sister
Owning a SUCCESSFUL photography business
Designing clothing & putting myself out there
Cooking more from scratch
Working harder to be healthier
Running more races
Expanding our family {hopefully}
Learning how to build frames and other home decor
Setting the best example I possibly can
Serving those around me
Getting to know my neighborhood better

2010 is going to be a great year!  I will be expanding my photography business, so please watch for all my promo's, its gonna be fun, crisp, beautiful and colorful!, my friend and I are going to be pushing our childrens clothing and accessories, and I want to try to share more of  my cooking, cleaning, spiritual, beauty, and health tips... so if anyone has anything they want me to touch on let me know! 

Here's to becoming a woman extraordinaire!!

No comments: