Thursday, December 10, 2009

Larkyn - 6 months!

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 months old.... Mindy Young Photography took these adorable pictures and there are too many to just pick one! Mindy does such a great job and she was marvelous with Larkyn.
















I love my little chub a lub so much.  She is so stinkin' cute.  So far she can... 
Sit on her own, laugh, squeel, dance (wigglin' her head and shoulders), sing in the car, splash in the tub, eat food and some how manage to get it up her nose, tries to wave, says ma ma ma, da da da, ba ba, and lots of other ooh's, she can blow raspberries (I think that's what they are called), she loves her jumper, the BYU chant with dad :) , drool everywhere, smiles at everyone, and the best of all gives hugs and kisses (tries anyway ;) ). 

I will never forget the overwhelming feeling I had when the doctor placed her in my arms 6 months ago.  She is such an angel and brings so much happiness and love into our family.  She is my sunshine on a dark day.  We are so lucky to have her sweet personality in our home! 

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

She is sooooooo darling!

Danielle said...

She is so adorable! Baby fat is the best!

Kariann said...

I LOVE HER CHUBS!!! She is adorable!! I totally want a baby again right now!! haha They turned out awesome!!!