Monday, November 30, 2009

five years









This past Friday, Logan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!  WooHoo.  I feel like we have accomplished so much and grown more than I ever thought possible.  We went to dinner to celebrate (I know super exciting ha!) and we were talking about everything we have done, bought, learned, loved, and given.  We never in our wildest dreams would have pictured our life the way it has been!  Logan said that he thought we would have had more that one child by now (where was he when I wanted to have kids??  LOL)  We have been through many many challenges and I am sure we will have many more. 

I am so thankful that Logan took me to the temple to be sealed for all eternity.  He is my knight in shining armor.  I love him more today than I did that beautiful day 5 years ago.  I wouldn't be who I am without Logan and I wouldn't have learned all that I have.  Logan is the most forgiving person that I know... and for that I am extremely grateful.  I have made so many mistakes, but he always sees the bigger and better picture.   Logan always makes me feel beautiful inside and out.  I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband! 

4 comments:

The Studes said...

it's weird how time just goes by with us not realizing how fast.

Amy Twitty Photography said...

Congrats you guys! Wait till your OLD like us and have your ten year!!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy anniversary!

Danielle said...

Congrats! Your wedding pictures are so cute!