Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i am brave... i am strong

Do you ever have one of those moments or days... Where you feel like your world is crashing in on you and its out of your control?

Yesterday I had one of those moments...

What is it about women... Yes I am ragging on myself and you at this very moment... What is it about us that makes us gossip... Even when we are asked to keep things confidential??

Maybe I accidentally slipped some information that to me didn't seem that big of deal... But to her it was.

Why do we do this?

why do we talk about those we don't really know personally or anything about their situation??

Back to yesterday...

I hate confrontation... I try to avoid any situation that could lead to any awkward situations... I honestly try my hardest not to hurt those around me...

The moment came...

My eyes teared up...

I was embarrassed probably red in the face

I am brave...
I am strong...

Those are the words I kept repeating in my head...

Breathe...

Its all gonna be ok...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Don't worry about it. I put my foot in my mouth all the time:)

Unknown said...

Hang in there!! Unfortunatly this has happened to all of us. Just chalk it up on the board of a lesson learned and most importantly know that you are loved!!!

I miss talking to you and seeing you, since we have been crazy busy. (plus my phone is a gonner so come by sometime)

Have a better day today!