Thursday, July 8, 2010

dreamin'


I am a big dreamer... especially lately. 

probably because Logan and I have gone sooo very long without buying anything but essentials...

So I found this beauty...  IT IS SCREAMING MY NAME!  {buy me Haylie... Buy me}

Imagined this in my room, with some cute home made pillows with accent colors of yellow and red...

Last night I decided to stare at this duvet a little more...

Looked at the sizes and OF COURSE it does not come in KING size!  WTH people!  Every other size but king.  So I emailed the customer care for Urban Outfitters and asked them if they ever have it in king and if not if they would tell me where I could find it...

All they say is "unfortunately that duvet cover doesnt come in king size."

So I'm on a HUNT to find this duvet! 

No comments: