Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 Weeks Left..

Its official.. I only have ten weeks left and the little bundle of joy will finally be here!!! YEAH!

Everything is going great! The doctors tell me I am right on track. She is getting so big and strong tho... Its crazy when you can see her move and then my whole stomach transforms.. LOL. Her kicks are getting stronger which I guess is a good sign even tho sometimes it can be a bit uncomfortable. Logan thinks I am crazy when I tell him how funny she is... but she has a routine that she follows almost daily, you can rub my stomach and its like it tickles her or something... cuz she gets all wiggly, when you talk about her and say her name she moves around.. (maybe its just a coincidence..), for some reason she wiggles a lot when I listen to Carrie Underwood (Logan thinks that its because she hates country lol... ). In the mornings when I am driving to work she starts to wiggle around 7:15 almost on the dot every day... So I always tell her good morning :). I think she has a little personality already and I can't wait for her to get here!!

Last Saturday my mom and I went on a fabric hunt to make a quilt and bumper pad. OH MY.. we found the cutest stuff at Pine Needles at Gardner Village. My mom is coming down this Saturday to help me make it... and I can't wait! Her room is going to have a lot of vibrant colors in it.

WISH ME LUCK!!




No comments: