Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SHOW ME SOME LOVIN'

ok folks... I need to know that you are still out there and that you still care!  {I'm really that desperate!}

I have a new website www.haylielyn.com

It is still under some construction and I have honestly been so insanely busy with life, church, work, photography, sewing, school... the list could go on and on

I need to know that my "new site" is being looked at, loved, hated...  but be nice... please...

What do you think about it? 

I want to make this "new site" my new blog/site for everything...

I hate how it doesn't show the entire post when I publish things...

I have a lot of learning to do to customize it to what I really want...

Feedback please!!! 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I think the new site is cute. I love the colors. FYI: With the blog part.. I clicked on the title of the post to read it all... I read the first paragraph and then scrolled down to read the rest and all of the words disappeared. I tried on 2 different browswers (IE and Chrome) and it did the same thing on both.

Also, I think it might be helpful to have the navigation bar (for lack of a better word) with the "Home" "Pages" etc.. below the header. It kinda gets lost there at the top.

But overall I love it!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Thanks Jessica! I will look into those suggestions and the error! I do want to move the "home" "pages" and that down below I just haven't figured it out yet... but I really do appreciate your feedback! I am glad someone is brave enough!! :)

Unknown said...

I love it! I know you will make it totally how you envision it, but your on your way!! Why don't you get unbusy and come play with me?? Just kidding I know you wish you weren't so busy!

Aimee said...

I like the design, search capabilities, and ease of use. With time and more pictures it will be awesome! Good work.
Aimee