Sunday, April 5, 2009

baby room is in full bloom











Here are some pictures of what we did this weekend... and the weekend before... and the weekend before...
Baby Larkyn's room is painted ... with just a few touch ups to do :). My amazing husband did most of the work. He has been working hard and putting up with me changing my mind for the last 7 months.. lol.
My mom came down on Saturday and made the bumper pad for me... well I guess we can say that I assisted her. I dont know what I would do without her at this point. I wanted Larkyn's room to be something no one has seen before and my great mom is there by my side putting up with me to help make my dream come true. She hasnt always agreed with what I want to do but we finally found all the right fabric that fits my style and that my mom thought was suitable... hahaha. Her room truely is going to be one of a kind. Anyone is more then welcome to stop by and see it anytime. I am just waiting on the dragon flies to be finished and her name.. and Logan is working on completing the baby changing table. It is all slowly coming together. It has taken a lot for me to come to terms with the fact that everything isn't going to be done before baby shower on the 18th. Darn it! We were so close :)
32 weeks down 8 to go! Logan and I have our first prenatal class on Thursday night so wish us luck!! I think Logan might need it more then me ... hahaha.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I love your sense of style and creativity. That is one lucky baby.

Danielle said...

I LOVE the paint job! Way to go Miss creative!!

Gary and Samantha said...

The room looks great! Good job Haylie and Logan!!

Traci said...

Your baby will love the room. It looks way good. Jealous that I don't have a girl to decorate for, and boys just don't care as much. cute!

Anonymous said...

Haylie...It looks Amazing!!!! I am so happy for you both! Any I know Baby Larkyn is going to love the room - so bright and pretty! XOXO

Wendy said...

I absolutely LOVE your nursery! It looks great!