Monday, January 26, 2009

22 weeks pReGo


So here I am at 22 weeks... Sticking straight out! LOL. I think that this picture makes me look smaller than I actually am. I am still not really diggin' the maternity clothes... but this green shirt is from Shade maternity and its pretty comfy :). I am still in my regular jeans and I am determined to stay there.. LOL
Speaking of maternity clothes... I need to find a cute.. maybe off white dress to wear to my brothers wedding in March. We are going to be in Florida so the weather will be warm. Please let me know if you see any cute maternity dresses or other dresses that I might fit in to. I have less then 6 weeks... so girls I need your help!!
Logan and I bought our crib! Hip Hip Hooray!! When it comes I will post pictures because it is absolutely adorable and just what I wanted. I still haven't really decided what I want to do with the nursery. I am in love with doing a bali safari look (teal, green, brown and maybe some plum) but at the same time I want to do hot pink, black and white... lol. With lots and lots of zebra print! Logan thinks I change my mind too much... which he is probably right. Ok, no he is right!!

2 comments:

The Studes said...

I'm so proud of you that you actually posted 2 blogs in less then a week =)
Keep up the good work!

Traci said...

You look cute with your little baby belly. I am jealous of you guys having a girl. Maybe one day I'll get to buy all the cute pink stuff. Congrats. Good luck with the maternity clothes thing, mostly I think they want pregnant people to look like blimps, not cute!