Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Pitty Party

So I never knew how hard being prenant was actually going to be. Let me just say that my whole life just changed. Ya last night I went to bed at 8 and slept until 8:30 this morning... YES people that is 12.5 hours of sleep.... and the sad thing is that I was ready for a nap at about 1 today. Fortunately for me I am not nauseous or anything... I just dont want to eat because nothing ever sounds good. My appetite is gone! I cried today after I got on the scale ... and I havent gained any weight :) I have actually lost weight. So my emotions are thru the roof and the whole not being able to eat anything is devastating! My mom called today and she told me that I have to stop throwing myself pitty parties... oohh... Its hilarious! LOL. My poor hubba bubba... I think I would hate to have to put up with myself right now. :)

We had our first doc appt last Tuesday and everything looks good and normal. Lets pray that it stays that way. And hopefully my appetite comes back sometime soon cuz I cant do the whole no food thing for another 7 months haha.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

CONGRATS! I'm sorry it's hard so far, but hopefully you'll get your appetite back soon. Preston says hi and congrats on the baby too. We'll have to let you guys know next time we're up that way. We can go to dinner or something. Bye!
Danielle

Traci said...

congrats! I know how you feel. When I was first pregnant I could never find something to eat that wasn't repulsive. So Sad since I LOVE food. It has gotten much better for me, some people stay sick the whole time, yikes. Hope you feel better and things go well with the baby. Poor husbands, they do put up with a lot!

Moss Family said...

Congratulations! Babies are so much fun... a lot of work...buts sooooo worth it. Don't worry about not gaining any wait you won't have that problem by month 9. Our only suggestion is to enjoy the 12 hours of sleep, because once the baby comes it will be the end of that. We love this blog thing its a great way to keep in touch. You can check out our blog at mossjaredandashley.blogspot.com
Jared,Ashley, and Kobe Moss

Meghan and Tyler said...

Hey we found you!!! We are so excited you have a blog so that we can blog stalk you guys. Hailey, we are sorry that you don't have an appetite, but just know that in about 4 months your appetite will pick up, and then you'll be crying when you get on the scale because you'll have gained weight...and not just a little. How are things going, other than the pregnancy thing? We really need to get together somtime to catch up on life. Congrats on the baby!